Today, I would like to share with you a collection of super random thoughts that have been filling my mind lately. About 95% of these revolve around working out and food. Then again, that’s basically this entire blog. I’m such an interesting person, right?!
1. There should be a Healthy Food category on Pinterest because when trying to figure out what to make every week, I always find amazing, not-so-healthy dishes. It complicates this P90X nutrition plan dealio.
2. All food should be baked inside crescent rolls. I haven’t had one dish that wasn’t amazing that was wrapped in a crescent roll. Yummm. Cough.Cheesy Chicken & Bacon Crescent Pockets.Cough
3. It never ceases to amaze me how you can be super in shape strength-wise and so extremely out of shape endurance-wise at the same time (and vice versa).
4. $5 movies are the best thing since sliced bread.
5. Babies should always be in bucket hats. It is quite possibly the cutest thing ever.
6. Grocery shopping with a holiday weekend approaching is dangerous/amazing. So much fruit on sale. I’m in heaven.
7. Some Pinterest experiences result in nothing good. Other times, you pin approximately 50 recipes, 20 DIY projects, and 14 ensemble ideas you love. I don’t quite understand it.
8. I don’t care if iceberg lettuce has little to no nutritious value. It is so refreshing and crispy and wonderful.
9. Making homemade invites is much more complicated than I ever thought, at least so they don’t look like a kindergartner made them.
10. Broiled grapefruit is, in fact, delicious. I’m sure it would be even better with twice as much brown sugar. However, I didn’t want Tony Horton to be disappointed in my meal choices, so just a teensy bit had to do.
11. Movies are always better when you find them randomly on TV. Yes, I have The Sandlot, but I’d much rather watch it on TV when I’m not expecting to find it.
12. I’ve forgotten how amazing running is as a stress reliever. Just me and the road and 500 stoplights.
13. Wine is always better in sangria form. (If all goes according to plan, I’ll have another sangria recipe to share this week!)
14. Speaking of wine, I can not for the life of me understand how I have not spilled red wine onto carpet yet. I am known for being a spiller of any and all liquids – I shall count my blessings for now. (Thankfully, I drink water most of the time, so it’s not that big of a deal when I spill usually.)
15. It amazes me how many people have blogs. I feel like I’m constantly finding out new people that I know who have one that they either 1. used to post to but don’t anymore or 2. post regularly. It’s kind of crazy.
Hope you all enjoy the LAST DAY OF JUNE! whaaaaa??